Scott Randklev, PT, DPT, OCS, CMPT, TPI CGFI-MP
Scott is the owner of Lifestyle Physical Therapy and is an Idaho native. Scott has worked in Coeur d’ Alene for over 10 years and prior to starting Lifestyle Physical Therapy was previously an owner of River City Physical Therapy in Coeur d’ Alene and Post Falls.
Scott is a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS), Certified Manual Physical Therapist (CMPT) and Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Fitness Instructor and Medical Professional (TPI CGFI-MP). Scott believes in designing treatment plans that are specific for each person’s wants and needs with a whole body approach. Clinical interests include manual therapy, back and neck care, orthopedic rehabilitation, sports, complex regional pain syndrome/reflexive sympathetic dystrophy (CRPS/RSD), balance training and treatment of vertigo.
Scott is also currently working on research with Idaho State University to support the use of an app he designed (Mirror Box) to improve patient care in the CRPS/RSD, phantom limb pain, and stroke patient populations.
Scott enjoys spending time with his wife Shelby, 2 sons (Cannon and Crew), and their golden retrievers. Scott and his wife are alumni and supporters of the University of Idaho and Idaho State University. He enjoys many outdoor activities including golfing, fishing, hunting, hiking, and camping.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Science, University of Idaho 2008
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Fitness Instructor 2010
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Idaho State University 2011
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Medical Professional 2012
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedics 2013
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist – North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy 2016
- Certified to perform Dry Needling 2019